- Saigon Children’s Charity was founded in UK in 1992
- Our office is in 59 Tran Quoc Thao, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Current 31 paid employees
- 4 key programmes: Child Development Scholarship, School Building, Getting Ready for Work, Special Needs Education
- Our Thang Long English and Vocational School was established in Dist. 4, HCMC to provide vocational education to disadvantaged children
- Over the last 25 years we have been able to allocate over US$12.5 million to projects helping disadvantaged children in Vietnam
- Working in 10 provinces in Vietnam, including: Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh, Tien Giang, Tra Vinh, Kien Giang, Hau Giang, Quang Tri, Phu Tho, Ninh Binh
Download our factpack to understand more about saigonchildren activities.