Registry for one of the 40 scholarships of full tuition offered by saigonchildren for the 16th Restaurant Course.
Successful candidates will receive support for the entire course including:
- 100% tuition fee for professional training in the restaurant industry (ranging from 7-10 million VND).
- Free hands-on learning aids.
- For students in difficult circumstances, the project will provide an additional lunch allowance of 25,000VND per day. Additional support for bus tickets (on school days) and eyeglasses during the vocational training process can also be covered.
- Moreover, students are also taught additional skills in a variety of subjects including career goals, personal finance, decision making, communication skills, work attitude, sexual safety, amongst others to help them integrate better when they go to work.
- After the completion of the course, students will continue to be supported by saigonchildren.
- Restaurant operation:
– Business preparation
- Life skills (6 topics)
- Social activities
- Young adults aged 18 to 25; single; difficult living circumstances (students do not need a poor registration book).
- Education level: No completion of higher education (i.e. did not graduate from high school, college, or university).
- Resident of or temporary residence in HCMC.
- Desire to work in the hospitality industry.
Course details are available here: Thong Bao Chieu Sinh NVNH K16
For more information, please contact
Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy
Saigon Children’s Charity – Getting Ready For Work Department
Tel: 0909 609 963
Summit your documents at:
Saigon Children’s Charity CIO.
59 Tran Quoc Thao (1st floor), Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
Tel: 08 3930 3502 (extension 103);
0909 609 963 (Ms.Thuy)
English Language School and Thang Long Vocational School
129F / 63A Nguyen Huu Hao, Ward 9, District 4, HCMC
Tel: 08 3943 1137 (Ms. Nguyet)